Friday, January 6, 2017

Life's Blessings

by Brooke C.


I love taking all of my worries to God in prayer
And discovering those worries are no longer there.
I love the peace that comes with prayer.

I love seeing the sparkle in my students’ eyes
That sparkle that shows excitement, interest, desire.
I love seeing learning in their eyes.

I love telling stories with only notes and no words
And listening as music soars with life like a bird.
I love when music needs no words.

I love the sweet family God has blessed me with
That loves me, supports me, and wants for me what is best.
I love the love they each come with.

I love the passion of life, the struggle, the mess.
I love the joy, the pleasure, the pure happiness.
I love this life with which I’ve been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment